Thinking of hiring an SEO company? Here are five key questions to ask them first:
- Have they worked, and had success with, a site in a similar industry to your own?
- Do they understand what “ethical” search engine optimisation is and have an approach in line with your firm’s?
- Can you meet the SEO consultants who’ll be working on your site and are they experts in this field, as opposed to just being general account managers or web designers?
- Will they make intelligent use of your web analytics data to guide your SEO strategy?
- Can they lay out a clear plan of what they will be doing to get you results?