Digital Design, Development & SEO Jobs
1. SEM Assistant job spec
- £18,000 to 22,000 p.a. dependent on experience
- Permanent, full time role
- Location: NW London, Middlesex
- Reports to: Anthony Sharot, Search Director
Market Appeal is a digital agency dedicated to all things Google.
They provide SEO and link building services to many blue chip clients in addition to white label services for a number of leading agencies.
Market Appeal is a small, fast moving digital agency with a friendly, informal atmosphere. They are experts in search engine optimisation and seek someone enthusiastic about internet marketing to assist with a variety of tasks including creative content creation and client coordination.
Full on the job training in SEO will be provided along with as much responsibility and client facing contact, as you can handle (though not more :-).
Essential skills and experience
- A year’s experience in a high-paced, sometimes pressured, digital agency environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent web research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to generate ideas for web copy
- Ability to organise yourself and others, including good time management
- Familiarity with MS Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 35+ wpm typing speed
Desirable skills and experience (the more the merrier)
- Writing web and print copy and aware of their differing requirements
- Other online marketing skills including: PR, SEO, social media marketing or web design
- WordPress, XpressionEngine, CS Cart, OS-Commerce, Joomla, Magento
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Contribute, Dreamweaver
- Account management
- Creating writing
- Creative design skills such as infographic creation and turning bland documents into eye-catching presentations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Creating briefs for freelance writers
- Proofreading and editing web copy
- Vetting potential publisher websites to see whether they meet our quality criteria
- Supporting other staff including onsite SEO and link building managers on key projects
To apply for this role email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details, notice period and salary expectations.
2. Contract Web Developer (Freelance)
Rate: £10 per hour
Hours: 10 – 20 per week
Working for an online educational resource provider, you will need to sit down with them a to help them write a full technical specification. Once the spec is complete, they’ll ask you to build the new site for them.
You will initially be required you to spend at least half the week onsite with the client in Watford, although some remote working may also be possible down the line.
Essential skills include:
- Fluent English
- The ability to converse with clients and create technical specification project plans accordingly.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Permanent UK residency and the right to work is essential.