- Term: Initially contract based with view to moving from temp to perm in due course
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Rate: £8.30 per hour
- Location: Hendon, NW4, London
About Market Appeal
Market Appeal is a digital agency dedicated to all things Google including onsite SEO, link building, AdWords advertising and analytics analysis. We provide SEO and link building services to assorted blue chip clients in addition to white labelling services for several of the UK’s largest digital agencies.
We are a small, responsive agency with a friendly, informal environment. We are experts in search engine optimisation and seek someone enthusiastic about internet marketing to assist with a variety of tasks including creative content creation and client coordination.
Full on the job training will be provided along with as much responsibility and client facing contact as you can handle (though not more :-).
- Creating briefs for freelance writers including
- Proofreading and editing web copy
- Vetting potential publisher websites to see whether they meet our quality criteria
- Supporting other staff including onsite SEO and link building managers on key projects
- Assisting managers with proposal writing, onsite optimisation, link building, analytics analysis, paid search campaign management and whatever else needs doing at the time.
Essential skills and experience
- 6 month’s experience client side or in digital agency environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent web research skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to generate ideas for web copy
- Ability to organise yourself and others, including good time management
- Familiarity with MS Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 35+ wpm typing speed
Desirable skills and experience (the more the merrier)
- Writing web and print copy and aware of their differing requirements
- Other online marketing skills including: PR, SEO, social media marketing or web design
- WordPress, XpressionEngine, CS Cart, OS-Commerce, Joomla, Magento
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Contribute, Dreamweaver
- Account management
- Creating writing
- Creative design skills such as infographic creation and turning bland documents into eye-catching presentations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in foreign languages
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com including your contact details, notice period and salary expectations.